Mandatory Quoting of Aadhaar For PAN Applications & Filing Return of Income
Consular camp at Shenzhen to be held on last Saturday of every month
Events organised by Consulate General of India, Guangzhou
On the occasion of the 68th Republic Day of India, the Consulate General of India in Guangzhou will be organizing a flag-hoisting ceremony on Thursday, 26th January, 2017 at 0900 hrs. at the residence of the Consul General.
The Ministry of Tourism has introduced a 24x7 Toll Free Multi-Lingual Tourist Help Line to facilitate visits of foreign tourist visiting India.
International Day of Yoga
The 2nd International Day of India (IDY) in Southern China was celebrated in five cities jointly organized by the Consulate General of India, Guangzhou with the local Municipality governments and other Yoga Institutes.
Apply For Visa
General Visa-related information 签证相关信息
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport or UN Laissez Faire with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad. Nationals of Bhutan and Maldives are, however, exempted from this requirement. 所有进入印度的外国公民必须持有本国护照形式的有效国际旅游文件，或持有联合国通行证并从印度驻外使领馆获得有效签证。但是，不丹和马尔代夫公民免予此项要求。
1. The Consulate General of India, Guangzhou issues tourist, business, employment, student, entry and other types of visas to Chinese nationals and to the nationals of other countries. The initial step is to fill the online visa application and submit a hard copy along with the required documents/fees at Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC). 印度驻广州总领事馆向中国公民和其他国家公民签发旅游、商务、工作、学生、入境和其他类型的签证。第一步是填写网上签证申请，在印度签证中心（IVAC）递交打印件以及所需文件和费用。
2. All visa applicants seeking visas to visit India [except those holding diplomatic/official/public affairs passports] are requested to submit their visa applications at the India Visa Application Center (address given below) 所有印度签证申请人[除了外交/公务/公务普通护照]必须在印度签证中心递交签证申请（地址如下）：
India Visa Application Center Address 印度签证中心地址:
广州市天河区 天河北路30号 时代广场东座 11楼1110室
Room 1110，11 Floor,East Tower,Time Square, NO.30 Tianhebei Road,Tianhe District,Guangzhou
Tel : 020-38843689 / 38828731
Inquiries Email咨询邮箱 : email@example.com
0830 hrs - 1500 hrs: Submission of visa applications 递交签证申请
0830 hrs - 1730 hrs: Collection of passports 收集护照
0830 hrs - 1730 hrs: Call Centre and Information Desk 呼叫中心和信息台
A service charge of RMB 22 (inclusive of taxes) per passport will apply in addition to regular visa fees (Fee Schedule in English). 除了常规签证费用之外，每本护照的服务费为22元人民币（含税）。(Fee Schedule in Chinese)
3. The India Visa Application Centre provides visa application support service only. Staff members of Visa Application Centre have no power or influence over the outcome of an application. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by the officers at the Consulate General of India, Guangzhou. India Visa Application Centre staff will provide visa information, but they cannot and will not offer immigration advice. If India Visa Application Centre staff claims to be able to influence your application, you should notify in writing the Head of Visa Services at the Consulate General of India, Guangzhou. 印度签证中心只提供签证申请支持服务。签证中心的员工不能控制或影响申请结果。只有印度驻广州总领事馆官员有权决定签发或拒发签证。印度签证中心员工提供签证信息，但不能也不会提供移民建议。如果印度签证中心员工声称能够影响申请结果，请写信告知印度驻广州总领事馆签证服务处的负责官员。
4. Passport of all applicants should be valid for a minimum period of six months.所有申请人的护照有效期必须至少为六个月。
5. Please visit website https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/. Click on “Online Visa Application” tab on the Home page of the website and complete the online application form giving all the details required.All applications need to be completed and signed by the applicant himself. Incomplete application will not be accepted. Applications can be submitted in person or can be sent through representatives. 请登入 https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/。点击该网站主页的 “Online Visa Application”，填写所有要求的细节，完成网上申请。所有申请须由申请人本人完成并签名。不完整的申请恕不接受。申请递交可由本人或通过代表完成。
6. Applicants from the Provinces of Anhui, Gansu, Guizhou, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Jiangxi, Jilin, Liaoning, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi and Municpalities of Beijing, Tianjin, Chongqing and Autonomous regions of Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Tibet and Xinjianghave to apply for visas to India at the Embassy of India, Beijing (diplomatic, service and public affairs passport holders) and at the Indian Visa Application Centre(ordinary passport holders) in Beijing. 安徽、甘肃、贵州、河北、黑龙江、河南、湖北、江西、吉林、辽宁、青海、陕西、山东和山西省、北京、天津和重庆市、以及内蒙古、宁夏、西藏和新疆自治区的申请人必须在印度驻北京大使馆（外交、公务和公务普通护照）和北京的印度签证中心（普通护照）申请印度签证。
7. Applicants from the provinces of Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Shanghai municipality have to apply at the Consulate General ofIndia, Shanghai (diplomatic, service and public affairs passport holders) and at the Indian Visa Application Centre (ordinary passport holders) at Shanghai.浙江和江苏省及上海市的申请人必须在印度驻上海总领事馆（外交、公务和公务普通护照）和上海的印度签证申请中心（普通护照）申请印度签证。
8. However, if applicants from the provinces mentioned in Paras 6 and 7 reside in any of the Provinces falling under the jurisdiction of the Indian Consulate in Guangzhou, they can apply at the Visa Application Center in Guangzhou. 但是，第6和第7条中所提及省份的申请人如果居住在印度驻广州总领事馆所辖的任一省份，可在广州的签证中心申请。
Note: Please note that the period of validity of visas granted by Indian Missions / Posts worldwide begins on the day the visa is issued and not from day the visa recipient enters India. 注意：印度全球驻外使领馆签发的签证有效期始于签发当天，而非签证接收人进入印度的当天。
Business Visa 商务签证
Ans.: A Business visa may be granted to a Chinese/foreign national for the following purposes 商务签证签发给有以下用途的中国人/外国人:-
x. Trainees of multinational companies/corporate houses coming for in-house training in the regional hubs of the concerned company located in India 研修生所在的跨国公司/企业内部培训，相关主要场所在印度。
Ans.: Business visa cannot be converted to any other kind of visa during his/her stay in India except in the following circumstances and with the prior approval of the Ministry of Home Affairs: 在印度境内停留期间，中国公民或外籍公民持有的商务签证，不可转化为其他类型签证。以下经内政部预先批准的特殊情况除外：
Submission of a copy of registered Marriage Certificate , and
Report from the Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office (FRRO) / Foreigners Registration Office (FRO) concerned about their marital status which will inter-alia include his/her antecedents, confirmation about their living together and security clearance.
Ans.: Family members / dependents of a foreigner who is granted ‘Business Visa’ may be granted ‘X’ visa subject to usual security checks provided the family members are otherwise eligible for grant of such a visa . Its validity should be co-terminus with the validity of the visa of the principal visa holder or for such shorter period as may be considered necessary by the Indian Mission.”
Ans.: No. A foreign national coming for executing projects / contracts will have to come on Employment / Project Visa.
Q. 8. Can foreign nationals already in India for executing projects on Business Visas be allowed to convert their Business Visas to Employment Visas without leaving the country?
Q. 9. Whether a Chinese/foreign national visiting India on a Business Visa is required to be registered with Foreigner’s Regional Registration Officer (FRRO)?
Ans.: Generally foreign nationals visiting India on visa that is valid for more than 180 days must register with the concerned FRRO / local police within 14 days of their first arrival at the place of their residence, irrespective of the actual duration of stay in India. Children below 16 years of age do not require registration.
Q. 10. Where can a foreigner register himself?
Ans.: A foreigner must register with the FRRO (in case of Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad); or with FRRO cum District Superintendents of Police (SP) at other places where the foreigner intends to stay. A list of FRRO offices in India with contact details is given below.
Delhi: East Block-VIII, Level-2, Sector 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi –110 066 Tel: +91-011-26711384
Mumbai : Badruddin Tayyabji Marg, Mumbai – 400 001 Tel: +91-022-26571998
Chennai: Shastri Bhavan Annexe, 26, Haddows Road, Chennai – 600 006 Tel: +91-044-28232642
Kolkata : 237, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata Tel: +91-033-22470549
Amritsar : D-123, Ranjeet Avenue, Amritsar Tel: +91-0183-2508250
Bengaluru : 55, Double Road, Indiranagar, Bengaluru Tel: +91-08025202052
Visas for Diplomatic/Official/Public Affairs Passport holders 外交/公务/公务普通护照持有人签证
Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Public Affairs passports are requested to file their applications directly with the Indian Consulate in Guangzhou. The procedure is as follows 外交、公务和公务普通护照持有者请直接向印度驻广州总领事馆递交申请。程序如下：
2. Please carefully note down the Temporary Application ID number (15 characters) consisting of numbers and alphabets, which will be displayed immediately on the Government of India Visa Online application form. This can be saved to retrieve your application and continue in case you wish to complete part of the application later 请仔细记下包含数字和字母的临时申请编号（15个字符）。该编号将即刻出现在印度政府签证在线申请表格里，可以保存。如果您希望稍后再完成申请，可用该编号恢复申请表格，继续填写。
3. Complete the application online. You will receive a Web Reference Confirmation Number. The completed Government of India Visa Application form will open up in PDF format at this stage. Save the form and print out the same for submission to the Indian Consulate, Guangzhou 在线完成申请。之后，您将收到一个网上参考确认号。印度政府签证申请表格完成后将以PDF形式打开。保存该表格并打印出来，以备递交印度驻广州总领事馆。
4. When filing the Online Form, please do ensure that all details entered are accurate. The option to edit text is not available once the form has been saved and printed. In such a case, a new form need to be filled again with all correct information entered 填写在线表格时，请确保所有录入的信息是准确的。表格一旦保存并打印，信息将无法编辑。这种情况下，需要再次填写新的表格，录入所有准确的信息。
5. You can use either an Ink-Jet or Laser printer to print the completed Visa Application Form once you have submitted online 网上提交签证申请表后，您可使用喷墨或激光印刷机打印。
6. This site is best viewed in Internet Explorer (Windows) version 8.0 and above 使用IE浏览器（Windows）8.0或更高版本浏览本网站效果最佳。
7. You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or a higher version installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form 为了下载、打印填写完成的申请表格，必须在您的电脑上安装7.0或更高版本的PDF阅读器Adobe Acrobat Reader。
8. Once you have completed your online application form, please save, print and sign and present it along with the supporting documents and passport to Indian Consulate in Guangzhou 完成在线申请表格后，请保存、打印并签名，与其他证明文件和您的护照一起递交至印度驻广州总领事馆。
9. Submission of all relevant documents mentioned in the checklist on the website is important for acceptance of the visa application at the the Indian Consulate in Guangzhou 请务必向印度驻广州总领事馆递交本网站清单里提及的所有相关文件。
10. It is a mandatory requirement to ensure that your photo is 2 inch x 2 inch (51mm x 51mm) in size with white background. Photos which do not meet this specification will not be accepted您的照片必须为白底，尺寸为2英寸×2英寸（51mm×51mm），这是强制要求。不符合要求的照片恕不接受。
11. In case of any difficulty in filling up of visa application forms, applicants may please call our visa helpline number 00-86-20-8550-1501 填写签证申请表格如遇困难，申请人可拨打我们的签证协助电话00-86-20-8550-1501。
Visa submission timings 签证递交时间:
1600 hours - 1700 hours: Collection of passports (as per the date indicated in your receipt) 收集护照（根据您收据里注明的日期）0930 hours - 1200 hours: Submission of visa applications 递交签证申请
Note 请注意: Please note that the period of validity of visas granted by Indian Missions / Posts worldwide begins on the day the visa is issued and not from day the visa recipient enters India 由印度驻外使领馆签发的签证有效期始于签发当日，而非签证接收者进入印度当日
Tourist Visa 旅游签证
Tourist visa is issued to foreigners who do not have a residence or occupation in India and whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives etc.
1. 3-month Single Entry Tourist Visa is issued to Chinese nationals as per the MOU on Simplifying visa procedures between Republic of India and People’s Republic of China. . 3个月单次入境旅游签证作为简化中印两国签证程序的协议，签发给中国公民。
2. Multiple entry tourist visas for a maximum period of 10 years to US nationals and 5 years to UK nationals, with the stipulation that stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days. However, should the visa holder desire to stay continuously for more than 180 days, he/she should register with the concerned FRRO/FRO within 180 days of arrival.
3. Multiple entry tourist visas for a maximum period of 5 years to nationals of Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland and Vietnam with the stipulation that stay during each visit shall not exceed 90 days.
4. Tourist visa on arrival has been introduced on experimental basis for nationals of twelve countries viz. Finland, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Singapore, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Republic of Korea. Tourist visa on arrival is valid for 30 days with single entry facility and is granted by Immigration Officers at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Trivandrum international airports.
5. Travel agents of foreign travel agencies and foreign tourists visiting India frequently for genuine tourism are granted multiple-entry tourist visa with the condition that stay on each visit should not exceed 180 days.
Other conditions : a. There shall be a gap of at least two months between two visits to India on a Tourist Visa on re-entry of nationals of Afghanistan, China, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, and foreigners of Pakistan origin and Stateless persons. 此信息是关于持印度的旅游签证在2次访问之间至少2个月间隙。适用于国籍为阿富汗、中国、伊朗、巴基斯坦、苏丹、孟加拉国，及在巴基斯坦和孟加拉国没有国籍的外来人士。 d. Tourist visa is neither extendable nor convertible into other type of visa except, in very exceptional circumstances. For more detailed information on eligibility for tourist visa, processing time, visa fee etc., please visit: https://blsindia-china.com/guangzhou/touristvisa.php
b. The condition of two month's gap can be waived, if a tourist visa holder needs to return to India within two months of his/her last departure from the country due to exigencies like death or serious illness in the family, non-availability of connecting flights to return to his/her country of origin or travel to another country using India as a transit point or any other exigent situation which can be duly justified with proper documentation to the satisfaction of an Indian Embassy/Consulate abroad or immigration authorities in India. 2次访问之间至少2个月间隙只适用于紧急事件，如死亡/家庭成员病危/无航班可搭乘返回申请人国家的情况，或有其他印度使馆/领馆出具充分证明文件的紧急事件。大使馆/领事馆将先审核申请人情况是否符合条件后做出决定。
c. In all such cases, the foreign national should register with the FRRO/FRO concerned within 14 days of arrival. 在以上情况下, 申请人讲在14天内得到印度内政部外国人管理处审批，管理处将根据情况给申请人再次入境的进入口岸
Other conditions :
a. There shall be a gap of at least two months between two visits to India on a Tourist Visa on re-entry of nationals of Afghanistan, China, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, and foreigners of Pakistan origin and Stateless persons. 此信息是关于持印度的旅游签证在2次访问之间至少2个月间隙。适用于国籍为阿富汗、中国、伊朗、巴基斯坦、苏丹、孟加拉国，及在巴基斯坦和孟加拉国没有国籍的外来人士。
d. Tourist visa is neither extendable nor convertible into other type of visa except, in very exceptional circumstances.
For more detailed information on eligibility for tourist visa, processing time, visa fee etc., please visit: https://blsindia-china.com/guangzhou/touristvisa.php
Visas for filming documentaries in India 赴印度拍摄纪录片签证
Foreign Audio Visual Agencies intending to shoot documentary films/AV commercials should send the completed application form and signed undertaking (placed below) to the officer responsible for Press and Information work in the concerned Embassy or High Commissions of India for processing.
Once the proposal is approved, the Indian missions abroad will issue Journalist (‘J’) visa for travel to India for filming.
Documentary filming is not permissible on other types of visas (e.g. tourist/business visas).
Import of filming equipment is facilitated only upon issue of the clearance.
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR FILMING DOCUMENTARIES/COMMERCIALS
1. Title of the Film:
2. Producer of the Film:
(b) Contact Details:
3. Details of Representative in India, if any:
(b) Contact Details:
4. Documentaries made earlier by applicant:(Attach separate sheet, if required)
5. Any documentary filmed in India: If yes, details thereof (Attach separate sheet, if required):
6. Has the applicant ever refused permission for filming in India?
7. Is any pre-filming visit intended:
(a) If so, itinerary thereof:
8. Is the documentary for public broadcast? If so, on which network/channel:
Please also enclose the following information:
a. Undertaking (as per the format provided below).
b. Synopsis of the documentary.
c. Exact locations with dates for filming.
d. List of cinematic equipment to be used.
e. List/full details of crew members
(Signature of Applicant)
FORMAT OF UNDERTAKING
1. With reference to my/our application to make a documentary film in India. I/We hereby undertake to abide by the regulations of the Government of India governing the making of such films.
2. I / We agree to attachment of a liaison Officer during the entire duration of filming in India If the Government of India or a State Government finds it essential to appoint such a liaison Officer. In the event of a Liaison Officer being appointed. I /We agree to meet the expenses for the travel and stay of the Liaison Officer concerned.
3. I/We agree that where archaeological monuments are concerned. We would furnish the application in the required proforma with script / synopsis of the subject and content of the film and further that the decision of the Archaeological Survey of India on the filming of such monument will be final. I/ We further agree that the team will follow the advice of the appropriate officer of the Archaeological Survey of India office nearby or on the spot.
4. I/we also agree to show the film to a representative of the Government of India, If so required , at least two weeks before final telecasting /screening , and furnish in advance a full translation , In English , of the commentary where required . I/We further agree to work constructively with the Government of India representatives to remove deviations. If any , from the approved treatment/ Script of the film and thereby achieve a balanced and accurate exposition of the theme.
Signature of the Producer:
Signature of Leader of the Team:
SPECIMEN OF "CLEARANCE" ISSUED BY XP DIVISION
To Whom It May Concern:
Certified that External Publicity Division, Ministry of External Affairs has no objection to shooting of a documentary film titled "…………..”, by ....... (Name of the Movie making company). Filming is approved at ......... (name/s of locations for shoorting) only, subject to following conditions:
The Producers will obtain prior permission of the local authorities / Railways / Port / Airport Authorities concerned, wherever necessary.
No civil Vulnerable Areas / Vulnerable Points and restricted / Protected/ Prohibited areas will be covered during the course of shooting.
There will be no deviation from the original synopsis / programme submitted to this Ministry.
A Liaison Officer may be attached to the filming team, during the filming.
The Mission / Post may preview the final film before screening / telecast. Producers will favourably consider suggestions from the pre-viewer concerning deviations, if any, from the approved synopsis/theme of the documentary.
Producers will take prior permission from the Archaeological Survey of India, on payment of the prescribed fee, if shooting involves any protected Monument Forts etc under the ASI. The application to ASI for such permit is to be made directly by the Producers of their representatives in India, if any.
Any non-financial assistance rendered to the filming team will be appreciated.
(Publicity Officer)(PR/TV)XP Division
Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India
Note: Please note that the period of validity of visas granted by Indian Missions / Posts worldwide begins on the day the visa is issued and not from day the visa recipient enters India.
List of countries with which bilateral agreements on exemption from requirement of visa by diplomatic, official/service and ordinary passport holders are currently in force can be viewed at :
e-Visa Scheme 电子旅游签证方案
e-Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
1. International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit. 2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer. 3. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India. 4. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission. 5. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holder or Laissez-passer travel document holders. 6. 7.
International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holder or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
Visa for commissioning surrogacy 代孕签证
Visa Policy for joining Auroville Foundation 加入黎明之城的签证政策
Foreign nationals planning to join the Auroville Foundation in Puducherry, India will only be given "X" Visa after the Consulate certifies and approves the eligibility of the visa applicant.
Two categories of "X" visa are usually given to those planning to join the Auroville Foundation
Long-term visa: Foreign nationals applying for Long-term visa will be granted "X" visa for 5 years subject to the condition that their visa application must be accompanied by a recommendation letter from the Secretary of Auroville Foundation. The visa sticker issued will also mention a special endorsement: "To join Auroville Foundation on long-term visa and number of entries will be restricted to three in a year".
Short-term visa: The following category of visa applicants will be granted Short-term visas:
a. Foreign nationals coming to join Auroville as interns, who are sponsored by schools / colleges / institutions / universitites to carry out some study project as part of their course requirements.
b. Those who are recommended by the Secretary of Auroville Foundation to visit as Consultants or any kind of assistance for some civic amenities / infrastructure project or commercial / production units run by Auroville Foundation.
c. Those who are recommended by the Secretary of Auroville Foundation on probation for certain duration to qualify for a long-term visa.
The special endorsement on the Short-term visa will read as: "To join Auroville Foundation on short-term visa, and with three entries in a year".
Note: Please note that the period of validity of visas granted by Indian Missions / Posts worldwide begins on the day the visa is issued and not from day the recipient enters India.